Let's face it, bad things happen in the dark, yet most of our training is during the day. (Also, it's crazy hot in Texas) The concealed Combat Pistol course (nighttime) will cover the skills needed to defend, fight, and shoot in dark and low light conditions. This course is ideal for the individual that concealed carries a pistol.
- Point Shooting Method
- Krav Maga Mindset and Technique
- Drawing from concealment
- Shooting from retention positions
- Application of shooting and fighting techniques in low light and dark conditions
- Transitions from fighting and shooting and vice versa in the dark
- Aggression and shooting under stress
Materials for class:
- prerequisite- Attendance of previous combat pistol/active shooter response courses or proof of accredited training (please contact us before registering)
- Semi-auto centerfire pistol WITH NIGHT SIGHTS
- 3 magazines
- IWB holster and mag pouches - appendix or side carry (NO neoprene holsters - kydex or crossbreed type only!)
- Closed toed shoes/boots, pants, belt, and t shift
- 350 rounds of new ammunition
- eye and ear protection
- Handheld light (surefire, streamlight, Inforce, etc) - extra batteries (weapon mounted light is not required)
- 3 chem stick lights
- Bag lunch/snacks
- cleaning kit for weapon
- Mouthguard/groin guard
- LTC/CHL or proof of no criminal record that can be obtained via sentry link here
Please contact us if you would like to rent a pistol and gear - email@example.com
Registration deadline August 10th.
Early bird pricing ends July 20th.
Location: Private shooting range in Georgetown, TX - exact directions will be provided after registration.