This unique 8 hour course will cover the skills needed to operate a carbine AR15/ Tavor platform in real life combat condition and AT NIGHT. Students will gain practical skills in carbine operation from basic zeroing to shooting behind cover, movement drills, and much more.
The course will be taught by Ron Grobman - former Israeli Special Forces sniper. Read his full bio here.
Rifle shooting fundamentals
- Shooting from standing, kneeling, prone
- magazine changes
- Malfunction clearing
- Use of weapon mounted light /principles of lowlight
- movement with the rifle
- Shooting being cover
- Dynamic shooting drills
- *note this course will have both dry and live fire training*
- 4 Magazines
- Weapon mounted light with extra batteries
- 3 Chem lights - any color but red
- Mag pouches - vest/plate carrier optional
- 300 rounds of ammunition (no homemade reloads)
- Red dot sight or variable magnification scope - iron sights also optional
- Knee pads
- eye and ear protection
- Tactical pants/belt/close toed shoes/several shirts
- Bag lunch/snacks
- cleaning kit for weapon
- LTC/CHL or proof of no criminal record that can be obtained via sentry link here
Please contact us if you would like to rent a rifle - email@example.com
Registration deadline June 15th
Early bird pricing ends May 25th.
Location: Private shooting range in Georgetown, TX - exact directions will be provided after registration.