The Advanced Combat Rifle - CQB course is a full day course (8 hours) meant to teach students tactics and techniques for combat in close quarter battle.
This course will be taught by Ron Grobman, Founder and Chief instructor of Tactical Fitness and a former Israeli Special Forces Sniper. Read his bio here.
- Introduction and Safety brief
- Review of fundamental marksmanship skills
- Malfunction clearing- failure to feed/fire, double feed/ stove pipe
- Shooting from odd positions
- Understanding the use of cover and concealment
- Use of barricades
- Fundamentals of room clearing and entry (Limited penetration techniques)
- Simulation drills
- Summary drills under stress
- This course is for students who have previously completed rifle training with Tactical Fitness or other reputable tactical schools. You must know how to handle a rifle safely.
Limited to 12 Participants.
- 300 rounds of new ammunition minimum
- 4 magazines
- Mag holder/pouch - Click for recommendation.
- shoes, belt, cargo style pants, t-shirt, and hat (weather appropriate clothing)
- bag lunch
- eye and ear protection
- Shooting mat (optional)
- Knee pads
- Gloves (optional)
- LTC/CHL or reciprocal license is required OR proof of no criminal recored via sentrylink by clicking here
Early bird pricing ends February 10th.
Location: This course will be held at a private shooting range in Georgetown, TX. Directions will be emailed after registration.