The combat pistol course will cover the skills needed to defend, fight, and shoot under real life combat conditions. This course is ideal for beginners.
- Firearms Safety
- Pistol Shooting Fundamentals
- Point Shooting Method
- Krav Maga Mindset and Technique
- Transitions from fighting and shooting and vice versa
- Aggression and shooting under stress
- ***Note that those who wish to only learn pistol shooting fundamentals or are limited in time can take the first 4 hours of the course as the Fundamentals only option.
- Semi-auto centerfire pistol
- 3 magazines
- OWB holster and mag pouches
- Closed toed shoes/boots, pants, belt, and t shirt
- 350 rounds of new or factory reloaded ammunition
- eye and ear protection
- Bag lunch/snacks
- cleaning kit for weapon
- Tourniquet/ IFAK
- LTC/CHL or proof of no criminal record that can be obtained via sentry link here
Please contact us if you would like to rent a pistol and gear - firstname.lastname@example.org
Early bird pricing ends March 5th.
Location: Private shooting range in Georgetown, TX - exact directions will be provided after registration.