NOTE CLASS CHANGE DATE FROM SATURDAY DECEMBER 9TH TO SATURDAY DECEMBER 16TH!
Second day now available for those who missed the sign up for this course. Please Register there.
The Combat Rifle course is a full day course (8 hours) meant to teach students the fundamentals operation of the AR15/Tavor/Micro Tavor X95. Authentic Israeli techniques and tactics will be taught at this course.
This course will be taught by Ron Grobman, Founder and Chief instructor of Tactical Fitness and a former Israeli Special Forces Sniper. Read his bio here.
- Introduction and Safety brief
- Field stripping
- Basic prone position
- Loading and unloading procedures
- Trigger control and breathe control
- Use of sights/sight picture
- Learning to zero the sights, 25 meter zero for 50 yards
- Zero verification
- Shooting from Standing position
- Speed and tactical magazine changes
- Malfunction clearing- failure to feed/fire, double feed/ stove pipe
- Shooting from kneeling
- Summary drills - position transitions, malfunction stages, shooting under stress.
- All courses are for beginner level shooters!
Limited to 12 Participants.
- AR15/Tavor/X95 tavor
- 300 rounds of new ammunition
- 4 magazines
- Mag holder/pouch - Click for recommendation.
- shoes, belt, cargo style pants, t-shirt, and hat (weather appropriate clothing)
- bag lunch
- eye and ear protection
- Shooting mat (optional)
- Knee pads
- Gloves (optional)
- LTC/CHL or reciprocal license is required OR proof of no criminal recored via sentrylink by clicking here
Location: This course will be held at a private shooting range in Georgetown, TX. Directions will be emailed after registration.