The Combat Rifle low light home defense course is a full day course (8 hours) meant to teach students tactics and techniques for combat in low light conditions.
This course will be taught by Ron Grobman, Founder and Chief instructor of Tactical Fitness and a former Israeli Special Forces Sniper. Read his bio here.
- Introduction and Safety brief
- Fundamental marksmanship
- Speed and tactical re-loads
- Shooting from various positions
- Understanding the use of cover and concealment
- Use of barricades
- Fundamentals of room clearing and entry (Limited penetration techniques)
- Simulation drills
- Summary drills under stress
Limited to 12 Participants.
- 350 rounds of new ammunition minimum - NO GREEN TIP AMMO
- 4 magazines
- Mag holder/pouch - Click for recommendation.
- shoes, belt, cargo style pants, t-shirt, and hat (weather appropriate clothing)
- bag lunch
- eye and ear protection
- Shooting mat (optional)
- Knee pads
- Gloves (optional)
- LTC/CHL or reciprocal license is required OR proof of no criminal recored via sentrylink by clicking here
Location: This course will be held at a private shooting range in Georgetown, TX. Directions will be emailed after registration.