The Field Trauma care and rescue course will be a two part course coving basic field care techniques whether gun shot wounds, natural disasters, or accidents.
Topics covered Basic (First four hours):
- Understanding trauma
- Emergency planning
- Application of tourniquets
- Application of bandages (i.e. FirstCare)
- Reality based trauma care simulation drills
Topics covered Advanced (Second four hours):
- Wound packing
- Treating burns
- Advanced rescue techniques
- Participation in basic course is required for attendance to advanced course.
Course Participants will receive a C.A.T. Tourniquet as part of the course and a certificate of completion.
Early bird pricing ends January 25th.