Open to all!
The mini Combat Pistol - Low Light class will cover the basics of pistol shooting in low to no light conditions.
- Firearms Safety
- Fundamentals of pistol shooting
- Fundamentals of low light
- Hand held and mounted light techniques
- Movement drills
- Dry and live fire drills
Materials for course:
- Semi-auto center fired pistol
- 3 magazines
- Holster and magazine pouches are recommended but NOT required
- Hand held or weapon mounted light with extra batteries (Surefire, Inforce, Streamlight recommended)
- 3 stick/chem lights - green or red
- 100 rounds of new ammunition
- Cleaning kit/tools
- Eye and ear protection
- Shirt, Pants, closed toed shoes, belt - warm/rain clothing
- LTC/CHL or proof of no criminal record that can be obtained via sentry link here
Firearm rentals are available - please contact us directly: email@example.com
Early Bird pricing ends January 15th.
Course will be held at a private gun club near the Austin airport - exact address and directions will be emailed one week before the class.