This course will be taught by Ron Grobman, Founder and Chief instructor of Tactical Fitness and a former Israeli Special Forces Sniper. Read his bio here.
- Fundamental marksmanship
- Speed and tactical re-loads
- Shooting from various positions
- Understanding the use of cover and concealment
- Use of barricades
- Fundamentals of room clearing and entry (Limited penetration techniques)
- Fundamentals of low light and tac-light use.
- Simulation drills
- Summary drills under stress
Limited to 12 Participants.
- 350 rounds of new ammunition minimum - NO GREEN TIP AMMO
- 4 magazines
- Weapon mounted light with extra batteries - Surefire, Inforce, Streamlight - etc
- 3 chem stick lights
- Mag holder/pouch - Click for recommendation.
- shoes, belt, cargo style pants, t-shirt, and hat (weather appropriate clothing)
- bag lunch
- eye and ear protection
- Shooting mat (optional)
- Knee pads
- Gloves (optional)
- LTC/CHL or reciprocal license is required OR proof of no criminal recored via sentrylink by clicking here
Location: This course will be held at a private shooting range in Georgetown, TX. Directions will be emailed after registration.
All courses are non-refundable and non-transferable.