The pistol shooting fundamentals course will be 2 hour course covering the topics listed bellow. It is ideal for new shooters and experienced shooters that want to brush up on the fundamentals:
- Firearms safety
- Semi-Auto Pistol Mechanics
- Safe loading and unloading of the pistol
- Shooting fundamentals -
- stance, grip
- trigger control
- use of sights
- Shooting to various distances
- This course will combine both live and dry fire drills
Materials to bring:
- Semi-Auto pistol
- 2 magazines
- Holster and magazine pouches optional
- 100 rounds of new ammunition
- Eye and ear protection
- Paper and pen
- Rentals available - please contact us directly for rental information here email@example.com
- LTC/CHL or Proof of no criminal record that can be obtained here. Please bring a copy of the results to the course.
Registration closes March 17th.
50% discount for LE/Military/Security - contact us for registration.
Non-refundable and non-transferable.