Let's face it, bad things happen in the dark, yet most of our training is during the day. (Also, it's crazy hot in Texas) The night combat course will cover the skills needed to defend, fight, and shoot in dark and low light conditions.
- Point Shooting Method
- Krav Maga Mindset and Technique
- Application of shooting and fighting techniques in low light and dark conditions
- Transitions from fighting and shooting and vice versa in the dark
- Aggression and shooting under stress
Materials for class:
- Semi-auto centerfire pistol
- 3 magazines
- OWB holster and mag pouches
- Closed toed shoes/boots, pants, belt, and t shift
- 350 rounds of new ammunition
- eye and ear protection
- tac-light and pistol mounted light - extra batteries
- 3 chem stick lights
- Bag lunch/snacks
- cleaning kit for weapon
- LTC/CHL or proof of no criminal record that can be obtained via sentry link here
Please contact us if you would like to rent a pistol and gear - email@example.com
Early bird pricing ends June 15th.
Location: Private shooting range in Georgetown, TX - exact directions will be provided after registration.