The Combat Rifle - Fundamentals skills course is designed to introduce students to basic rifle shooting both on the AR15 and Tavor platforms. This course is especially made for beginners.
The course will be taught by Ron Grobman - former Israeli Special Forces sniper. Read his full bio here.
Rifle disassemble and maintance
Rifle shooting fundamentals
- Shooting from standing and prone
- magazine changes
- movement with the rifle
- Dynamic shooting drills
- *note this course will have both dry and live fire training*
Rifle - AR15 or Tavor or Tavor X95
- 3 Magazines
- Mag pouches - vest/plate carrier optional
- 150 rounds of ammunition (no homemade reloads)
- Red dot sight or variable magnification scope - iron sights also optional
- eye and ear protection
- Tactical pants/belt/close toed shoes/several shirts
- Bag lunch/snacks
- cleaning kit for rifle
- LTC/CHL or proof of no criminal record that can be obtained via sentry link here
Please contact us if you would like to rent a rifle - email@example.com
Early bird pricing ends August 20th
Location: Private shooting range in Georgetown, TX - exact directions will be provided after registration.