The Combat Pistol Ground fighting module is designed specifically to deal with transitioning from fighting to shooting and vice versa in grounded combat situations.
This course is only open to students who have completed a previous Combat Pistol Krav and Shooting course OR those who have previous martial arts and accredited firearms training.
- Firearms Safety
- Pistol shooting fundamentals review
- One handed shooting
- Handgun deployment and shooting from various prone positions - stomach, back (guard), sides.
- Fighting from various positions - closed/open guard, mount, knee on belly, and side control
- Blade defenses from the above positions
- Counter retention techniques (preventing a blade or gun from being taken out by the aggressor)
- Transitioning from fighting to shooting.
- Semi-auto centerfire pistol
- 4 magazines
- Concealed holster - AIWB Kydex recommended
- Closed toed shoes/boots, pants, belt, and t shirt (we recommend wearing clothing you do not mind getting dirty)
- 350 rounds of new ammunition (Visit TargetsportsUSA.com for the best deals on ammunition with free shipping)
- eye and ear protection
- Bag lunch/snacks
- cleaning kit for weapon
- Tourniquet/ IFAK
- LTC/CHL or proof of no criminal record that can be obtained via sentry link here
Please contact us if you would like to rent a pistol and gear - email@example.com
Early bird pricing ends September 6th.
Location: Private shooting range in Georgetown, TX - exact directions will be provided after registration.
Cancellation policy: All courses are non-refundable. If you cannot make it to the course for whatever reason you may reschedule to an upcoming course of equal or lessor value up to one week before the course you registered for. Courses are not transferable to other people.
You must provide a License to Carry a handgun/CCW with a copy of your drivers license OR a proof of no criminal record with a copy of your drivers license in order to attend the course. Failure to provide the above will exclude you from attending the course WITHOUT REFUND.