Let's face it, bad things happen in the dark, yet most of our training is during the day. (Also, it's crazy hot in Texas) The Combat Pistol Low Light - Home Defense course will cover the skills needed to defend, fight, and shoot in dark and low light conditions in your home.
- Firearms safety
- Fundamentals of pistol shooting
- Fundamentals of home defense
- Understanding cover and concealment
- Room clearing
- Fundamentals of low light
- Application of shooting in low light and dark conditions
- Aggression and shooting under stress
Materials for class:
- Semi-auto centerfire pistol
- 3 magazines or more
- OWB holster and mag pouches
- Closed toed shoes/boots, pants, belt, and t-shirt
- 350 rounds of new ammunition (Visit TargetsportsUSA.com for the best deals on ammunition with free shipping)
- eye and ear protection
- tac-light, handheld flashlight and or pistol mounted light - extra batteries
- 3 chem stick lights
- Bag lunch/snacks
- cleaning kit for weapon
- LTC/CHL or proof of no criminal record that can be obtained via sentry link here
Please contact us if you would like to rent a pistol and gear - email@example.com
Location: Private shooting range in Georgetown, TX - exact directions will be provided after registration.
All courses are non-refundable and non-transferable.