This course is designed to teach the fundamentals of shooting the Tavor SAR and X95 rifle systems.
The bullpup design is advantageous as well as unique but requires some additional training to effectively employ the system under stress. Your instruction will be conducted by members of the law enforcement and special operations community.
*This course may require some moderate physical activity.
Core topics that will be covered include:
- Function of the Tavor system
- Cleaning and maintenance
- Fundamentals of shooting
- Shooting from various positions
- Malfunction clearance
- Near and far target engagements
- Turns and pivots
*For additional questions contact us directly at Training@iwi.us or 717-695-2081 and reference the Tavor Operator Course.
- Tavor SAR or X95 with sling
- 5 – serviceable 30 round magazines
- Rifle magazine carrier that accommodates a minimum of 2 spare magazines
If you do not have an X95 or SAR just let us know during registration and one will be provided for you free of charge.
- 800 Rounds of 5.56 / .223 (No M855 Greentip) (Visit TargetsportsUSA.com for the best deals on ammunition with free shipping)
- Hearing Protection
- Eye Protection
- Knee Pads
- Boots / Hiking Shoes
- Rain Gear
- Jacket (Seasonal)
- Water Bottle
- Cleaning Kit
- License to carry (LTC,CHL, CCW) or background check