Open to all!
The mini Combat Pistol - will cover the basics of pistol shooting. This class is ideal for new shooters.
- Firearms Safety
- Firearms disassembly and assembly
- Fundamentals of pistol shooting
- Loading and unloading
- Dry and live fire drills
Materials for course:
- Semi-auto center fired pistol
- 2 magazines
- Holster and magazine pouches are recommended but NOT required
- 100 rounds of new ammunition (Visit TargetsportsUSA.com for the best deals on ammunition with free shipping)
- Eye and ear protection
- range appropriate attire: pants, close toed shoes, t-shirt. ABSOLUTELY NO SANDALS OR FLIP FLOPS
Firearm rentals are available - please contact us directly: firstname.lastname@example.org
Course location: Onion Creek Gun Club
7802 Dee Gabriel Collins Rd. Austin, TX 78744
All courses are non-refundable and non-transferable.