The mini Combat Pistol - Low Light class will cover the basics of pistol shooting in low to no light conditions.
- Firearms Safety
- Fundamentals of pistol shooting
- Fundamentals of low light
- Hand held and mounted light techniques
- Movement drills
- Dry and live fire drills
Materials for course:
- Semi-auto center fired pistol
- 3 magazines
- Holster and magazine pouches are recommended but NOT required
- Hand held or weapon mounted light with extra batteries (Surefire, Inforce, Streamlight recommended)
- 3 stick/chem lights - green or red
- 100 350 rounds of new ammunition (Visit TargetsportsUSA.com for the best deals on ammunition with free shipping)
- Cleaning kit/tools
- Eye and ear protection
- Shirt, Pants, closed toed shoes, belt - warm/rain clothing
- LTC/CHL or proof of no criminal record that can be obtained via sentry link here
Firearm rentals are available - please contact us directly: firstname.lastname@example.org
Early Bird pricing ends November 6th.
Course location: Onion Creek Gun Club
7802 Dee Gabriel Collins Rd. Austin, TX 78744
Cancellation policy: All courses are non-refundable. If you cannot make it to the course for whatever reason you may reschedule to an upcoming course of equal or lessor value up to one week before the course you registered for. Courses are not transferable to other people.
You must provide a License to Carry a handgun/CCW with a copy of your drivers license OR a proof of no criminal record with a copy of your drivers license in order to attend the course. Failure to provide the above will exclude you from attending the course WITHOUT REFUND.