The mini Combat Rifle fundamentals course is a quick two and half hour course meant to introduce students the fundamentals operation of the AR15/AK platforms.
This course will be taught by Ron Grobman, Founder and Chief instructor of Tactical Fitness and a former Israeli Special Forces Sniper. Read his bio here.
- Introduction and Safety brief
- Field stripping
- Basic prone position
- Loading and unloading procedures
- Trigger control and breathe control
- Use of sights/sight picture
- Learning to zero the sights, 25 meter zero for 50/100 yards
- Shooting from a standing position
- Open to all levels.
- Limited to 12 Participants.
- 100 rounds of new ammunition
- 2 magazines
- Mag holder/pouch - recommended
- shoes, belt, cargo style pants, t-shirt, and hat (weather appropriate clothing)
- eye and ear protection
- Gloves (optional)
- LTC/CHL or reciprocal license is required OR proof of no criminal recored via sentrylink by clicking here
- If you need a rental please contact us directly firstname.lastname@example.org
Course location: Onion Creek Gun Club
7802 Dee Gabriel Collins Rd. Austin, TX 78744
All courses are non-refundable and non-transferable.