The mini Combat Rifle fundamentals course is a quick two and half hour course meant to introduce students the fundamentals operation of the AR15/AK platforms.
This course will be taught by Ron Grobman, Founder and Chief instructor of Tactical Fitness and a former Israeli Special Forces Sniper. Read his bio here.
- Introduction and Safety brief
- Field stripping
- Loading and unloading procedures
- Trigger control and breathe control
- Use of sights/sight picture
- Tactical and speed reloads
- Shooting from a standing position
- Open to all levels.
- Limited to 12 Participants.
- 100 rounds of new ammunition NO GREEN TIPS (Visit TargetsportsUSA.com for the best deals on ammunition with free shipping)
- 2 magazines
- Mag holder/pouch - recommended
- shoes, belt, cargo style pants, t-shirt, and hat (weather appropriate clothing)
- eye and ear protection
- Gloves (optional)
- LTC/CHL or reciprocal license is required OR proof of no criminal recored via sentrylink by clicking here
- If you need a rental please contact us directly firstname.lastname@example.org
early bird pricing ends October 3rd.
Course location: Onion Creek Gun Club
7802 Dee Gabriel Collins Rd. Austin, TX 78744
Cancellation policy: All courses are non-refundable. If you cannot make it to the course for whatever reason you may reschedule to an upcoming course of equal or lessor value up to one week before the course you registered for. Courses are not transferable to other people.
You must provide a License to Carry a handgun/CCW with a copy of your drivers license OR a proof of no criminal record with a copy of your drivers license in order to attend the course. Failure to provide the above will exclude you from attending the course WITHOUT REFUND.