Learn the skills needed to save lives in real life medical trauma situation.
Tactical Fitness offers field medicine course geared to people who want to be prepared to face the various threats in everyday life. From active shooters, vehicle accidents, to natural disasters.
Topics covered during courses:
- Understanding trauma
- Emergency planning
- Application of tourniquets
- Application of bandages (i.e. FirstCare)
- Wound packing
- Reality based trauma care simulation drills
- Custom curriculum for client available
Courses are modular and are offered in the following lengths:
Four hour basic
Eight hour basic and advanced
- Multi-day Tactical Combat Casualty Care (TCCC)
All course instructors are current and former military and SWAT paramedics with years of field experience.