Tactical Firearms Training - Israeli Style!
Professional firearms instruction for beginners to advanced levels with an Israeli Special Forces Sniper.
Combat Pistol Krav Maga basic/advanced - covers the skills needed to properly handle a handgun, fundamental of Krav Maga, transitioning from fighting to shooting, mindset. In the advanced module, concealed carry fundamentals are also covered along with more advanced aspects of Krav Maga.
- Combat Pistol Low Light - a module of the combat pistol that focuses on the skills needed to defend, fight, and shoot in dark and low light conditions.
- Combat Pistol Ground Fighting - an advanced offering of the combat pistol course that focuses on fighting and deploying a firearm in situations where the fight has gone to the ground. This module is only open to students who have taken the basic level of the combat pistol course or those who have completed accredited training in the past.
- Combat Pistol Anti- Carjacking - a topic specific module of the Combat Pistol course specifically focused on fighting and deployment of a firearm inside and around a vehicle This module is only open to students who have taken the basic level of the combat pistol course or those who have completed accredited training in the past.
- Mini Combat Pistol Fundamentals - a two hour module of the combat pistol course meant to introduce students to basic pistol handling and shooting skills.
- Mini Combat Pistol Low light - a two hour low light module meant to introduce students to the fundamentals of low light pistol shooting. Both weapon mounted and hand held light use tactics are covered in this course.
Combat Rifle Fundamentals - covers rifle shooting fundamentals, zeroing, shooting from different positions, basic movement, and maintenance for AK47 and AR15 style rifles. In this course students will have the opportunity to shoot to up to 300 yards.
Combat Rifle Close Quarter Battle - An advanced level course focused on techniques and tactics associated with home defense and fighting in urban environments. Students will learn proper use of cover and concealment along with basic room entry tactics.
Combat Rifle Low Light - a module of the combat rifle that focuses on the skills needed to deploy a rifle in dark and low light conditions.
- Official IWI Tavor Operator - This course is designed to teach the fundamentals of shooting the Tavor SAR and X95 rifle systems. Note that this course is provided directly through IWI and rentals are available free of charge.
- Mini Combat Rifle Fundamentals - a two hour module of the combat pistol course meant to introduce students to basic rifle handling and shooting skills.
- Mini Combat Rifle Low light - a two hour low light module meant to introduce students to the fundamentals of low light rifle shooting.
Active Shooter Response - intervention techniques both armed and unarmed against an active shooter. This course includes both dry and live fire drills along with Krav Maga hand to hand techniques.
- License to Carry a Handgun (LTC) - Formally known as the CHL course. Includes both the classroom portion and range qualification.
*Note all courses are available in private group format.
Private Tactical Firearms Instruction
Learn at your own pace with an elite instructor by your side. Classes cover topics from basic safety, stance, and grip to advanced counter terrorism and active shooter prevention. These classes are ideal for the regular CHL/concealed pistol student or any gun enthusiast.
Private instruction is available with partner shooting ranges in and around the Metropolitan Austin area.
CHL/CCW/LTC or proof of no criminal record is required to schedule a class.
Schedule your introductory session today!
Group Firearm Training
Whether your interest is in obtaining your License to Carry a Handgun (LTC) or shooting with your friends and a professional instructor, Tactical Fitness has the right program for you!
Tactical Fitness offers:
- Regular classes
- LTC class (License to Carry a Hundgun)
- Custom seminars on various topics
- Corporate team building workshops
- Company events
For more information contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org